The Future of Work is Now
Times have changed. Traditional recruiting and training methods are no longer as effective as they used to be. HR and business leaders worry they are not keeping up with engaging ways to build a work environment where employees feel valued and connected to others.
Dr. Chris Mullen integrates, data, research and practical steps to help organizations:
- Develop an actionable plan to improve your employee experience
- Create a culture where employees recommend and recruit others
- Improve employee satisfaction, productivity, and retention
- Become a “Best Place To Work” Organization
Chris Mullen, PhD
A thought leader on performance, development, and talent strategies, Dr. Chris Mullen is the former Executive Director of The Workforce Institute where he led the institute’s education and research initiatives, which focused on empowering organizations with meaningful strategies to improve the employee experience. He is also the former Director of Human Resources at the University of Colorado Boulder where he spent years on the forefront of the employee experience, driving change, and delivering a modern workplace experience.
With 15 years of experience as an HR practitioner focused on maximizing engagement, Dr. Mullen helps organizations create remarkable employee experiences and drive better business outcomes.
Chris holds a Ph.D. from the University of Northern Colorado, where he focused on the impact of mobile technology on work-life balance, as well as a master’s degree with a concentration in human resources from West Chester University of Pennsylvania where he focused his research on frontline employee burnout.
2 EASY WAYS TO
Work With Chris
Chris works closely with the leadership and management teams to identify specific areas where employee engagement has a critical impact on business success.
Through initial assessments and stakeholder interviews Chris will map out strategic steps to develop an engaging and positive experience for employees including:
- Process map with specific recommendations
- Creative ways to incorporate trust and team building
- Step-by-step plan for successful integration
- Follow-up consultation call with key leaders
Creating remarkable employee experiences in the workplace can be a challenge. Getting the whole team on board can be even tougher.
Chris facilitates workshop experiences where strategic ideas meet real-world implementation and guides teams through a process that creates a more attractive work culture.
- 2-hour customized workshop based on specific strategic goals
- Employee experience assessment for each attendee with aggregate report and presentation
- Comprehensive workbook that maps out step-by-step integration
Getting Started Is Simple
There’s too much at stake to leave your company culture up to chance.
SCHEDULE A CALL WITH CHRIS
Speak with Chris about consulting or workshops for your organization.
IDENTIFY AREAS FOR FUTURE GROWTH
Walk away with a roadmap for creating remarkable employee experiences.
BUILD AN ENGAGING WORK CULTURE
Become an organization your team is proud to work for.