Thanks for visiting my speaking page and considering me for your event. I am truly honored. Here you’ll find out more about me, my most-requested speaking topics, my previous events, and how to check my availability.
Let’s face it, deciding on a speaker can be hard and sometimes downright painful.
I know because I have booked my share of speakers during my job as the Assistant Director for Student Engagement at the University of Northern Colorado where I was responsible for student leadership development.
I needed to find and hire speakers and trainers for student programs, university-wide events and conferences for hundreds of people. Where topics ranged anywhere from motivation to diversity and everything in between.
The success of these events and your event come down to the quality of the speaker.
I plan to make the process of booking me as easy as I possibly can.
- What You Can Expect From Me
- More About Me
- Types of Presentations
- My Most Requested Topics
- My Previous Speaking Engagements
- The Next Step
What You Can Expect
If you book me to speak at your event, here’s what you can expect:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages (typically no more than 1 day).
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience. Excellent delivery full of humor, anecdotes, challenges, and conversational tone.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations and for your feedback on how you think I can improve.
More About Me
I have been speaking and facilitating workshops for over 15 years. I have had the privilege of speaking to hundreds of college students, professionals at national conferences, small business owners, and facilitating group workshops and training sessions on a wide-range of topics.
I am currently finishing a PhD in higher education and leadership. My research interest is on work-life balance and how to create your best life.
Types of Presentations
I speak on a variety of topics related to leadership, productivity, vision, strategic planning, team performance, organizational growth, and marketing.
I customize every presentation to meet the specific needs of your organization. My goal is to achieve the outcomes you desire.
Most topics are often presented as a keynote, workshop, half-day, or full-day.
My Most Requested Topics
Tame Your Inbox. Do you feel anxious, stressed, or have more emails than they know what to do with in your inbox? I will teach you and your audience how to: 1) control your email by building a system to reduce the number of emails you receive, 2) set up a method to quickly process the emails in your inbox, and 3) reduce the amount of time you spend in your inbox each day. I show that it is possible to reduce your stress, stay organized, and not miss an email.
Got Trust? Every Leader Needs It. Whether you realize it or not trust is the most important tool for any leader. Trust can help your organization get to the next level or a lack of it can make your organization crumble and create a negative impact on the bottom line. Research has shown that productivity, income, and profits are impacted depending on the level of trust in the work place. Trust is not to be taken for granted. It takes a long time to build and it can be lost in an instant. Your group will learn the importance of trust, how to lose it, and how to gain it.
My Previous Speaking Engagements
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Just click on the orange button below to start the conversation. I will get back with you right away.