Hi, I’m Chris Mullen. I am a speaker, trainer, coach, consultant, and blogger. I specialize in productivity, work-life balance, hiring practices and organizational and professional development.
Years ago I started this blog as a way to share some of the lessons I was learning in my life. I wanted to be a better me so I started on my journey to designing my best life. Then others were asking me how they could improve their lives, leadership, and productivity. People wanted to know how I was going about improving my life.
Who this site is for
This site is for those who want to improve one or more aspects of their life. The norm is not good enough for you. You want to improve all the different areas of your life and move the needle forward. You want to continue to climb the mountain that is your life; one step at a time…AND I want to help.
Where to start
Take a quick second and sign up for all of my updates (blog posts, freebies, and products)
Check out some of my most popular posts:
Why not take a snapshot of your life and find out how things are going. “How can I do that?” you ask? Go through my Wheel of Life activity. Its purpose is to take a snapshot of your life where you are right now. Once you are done taking the assessment you will have a visual of your life which will let you know if your life is balanced and how well you are doing.
11 Random facts about me
- I have climbed 12 of the 54 14ers (mountains over 14,000 feet) in Colorado.
- I have 4 kiddos! Yes, 4.
- I am in the middle of finishing a Ph.D. Even though sometimes I have considered quitting.
- I enjoy going to the farmers’ market on Saturday mornings to get fresh produce.
- I absolutely love watching football on Sundays. More importantly the Philadelphia Eagles. GO BIRDS!
- I cook a mean egg sandwich.
- Most days of the week, I take an hour and fifteen minutes bus ride to work each day.
- I am home for dinner with my family at 5:30pm each night.
- I have climbed the highest mountain in the lower 48 states – Mt. Whitney (14, ft.)
- The first mountain I ever climb was dubbed one of the most dangerous mountains in the continental United States by Outside Magazine– Mt. Rainier (14, ft.)
- I absolutely love helping other discovery and obtain their dream and goals.
- Speaking and teaching others lights my fire!
I am currently the Director of Human Resources for Housing & Dining Services at the University of Colorado Boulder.
This is my personal blog. The opinions I express here do not necessarily represent those of my employer. The information I provide is on an as-is basis. I make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this blog and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its use.